Self Care • Upcycling • Gifting
WHAT IS A COFFEE SCRUB?
A coffee scrub is literally a scrub made with coffee grounds! I love finding ways to use old coffee grounds, and as someone who drinks a lot of coffee, there's always a lot to use! I like to dry the grounds first, to stop mold growing - you can spread the grounds on a tray and dry in the sun.
You can use this coffee scrub as a full body treat, a hand scrub, a foot scrub, or a gift.
- 1 cup old coffee grounds
- 1 cup sugar or salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or substitution)
- Salt is obviously good for protection, cleansing, purifying and absorbing negative and unwanted energy.
- Cinnamon smells amazing in this scrub, and adds protection, prosperity, love, and protection.
- Add nutmeg for prosperity, psychic abilities and luck.
- Cloves are good for protection, love and banishing.
- Allspice is great for healing, prosperity and luck.
- Ginger is great for love, prosperity, courage and magickal energy
- Sandalwood is great for all things spiritual - meditation, divination
- Rosemary is great for love, all things psychic - meditation, divination
- Peppermint is great for focus and meditation
Try adding your own spices according to what you need.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Let's have some fun. Here are some spells and rituals that use our witchy coffee.
WANT TO GO SHOPPING?
Here are some links for some of the ingredients and equipment involved in this ritual.