Prophetic Dreams • Lucid Dreams • Clarity
Dream work can take a lot of practice to master, but it is worth getting into a regular practice.
Dreams can give you:
- a lot of insight into what is troubling you
- visions of future events
- messages you need to hear
- communications from spirits and guides
- answers to partitions
- help with oracles.
Lucid dreaming is when you are aware that you are actually in a dream, and have some control over what is happening. This comes naturally to some people, but other people need some practice to master lucid dreaming.
One idea that is quite successful for some people, is to perform a repeated action throughout the day, as a kind of trigger. For example, looking down at your open palms throughout the day, or squeezing your thumb - anything that you feel comfortable doing that can be your personal trigger. In time, you will perform this trigger in your sleep and you realise you are in a dream.
WHAT IS A SPELL BAG / POUCH?
This Dream Pouch herb mix will bring clear and memorable dreams.
- Mugwort: Mugwort under your pillow will enhance lucid and prophetic dreaming, and assist astral projection.
- Lavender: Lavender has been used as a psychic enhancer that stimulates psychic ability and enhances memory.
- Jasmine: Jasmine help to make the dreams peaceful.
- Rose petals: Rose petals help to make the dreams peaceful.
- Rosemary: You can add Rosemary for dreams to remember your past lives
- Sage: write your wish on a sage leaf and place it under your pillow for 3 nights. If the sage leaf appears in your dreams during this time, the wish will be fulfilled. If not, bury the sage leaf in the earth.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
WANT TO GO SHOPPING?
Here are some links for some of the ingredients and equipment mentioned above.
- Drawstring Pouches
- Herbs & Botanicals
- Dream Journal
- Red Rose Petals
- Pink Rose Petals