Protection • Grounding • Raising Vibration
WHAT IS A TRAVEL POUCH?
A travel pouch is similar to a travel altar, but for me - a bit smaller and not really any ingredients or equipment for spellwork. It's more like my everyday essentials.
I use a black drawstring bag for my travel pouch, and keep it in my handbag with me so I have it at all times. I can easily move it between bags too.
Obviously I carry other witchy items around, and I switch crystals at times or add some items, like salt. But this would be a good idea of what I like to carry around all the time.
WHAT IS INSIDE MY TRAVEL POUCH?
Inside my pouch is:
- Palo Santo: I use palo santo daily to protect my energy, to cleanse my tools and crystals, and to raise my vibration.
- Black tourmaline: i use Black Tourmaline for protection from negativity and psychic vampires
- Tiger's eye: I use tiger's eye for protection and to encourage more positive thoughts.
- Selenite: to keep my crystals cleansed
- Turquoise: Turquoise is great for protection for travel, prosperity
- Black onyx pendulum: I used a pendulum for guidance on pretty much everything!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Crystal Lore
- How to set up a mini travel altar
- How to set up a travel altar
- How to use a pendulum
- How to use palo santo